Subject: RE: Reference check -1904522
From: "Araceli Carrillo" <[email-masked]>
To: "Helen Reinhold" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Payments" <[email-masked]>, "Maris Jansons / SmartLynx Airlines" <[email-masked]>, "Mindaugas Kazakevicius / SmartLynx Airlines" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2025 16:14:03 +0300

Thank you for this information below.

We would formally like to open an inquiry complaint against Smartlynx 
Airlines.

Our office represents Source One Spares Llc on a claim due to them for 
unpaid merchandise. Please direct me to the department that is able to 
assist me with this matter. I have also cc’d the contacts for Smartlynx 
Airlines to confirm the matter.

  <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__ggrinc.com_&d=DwMFaQ&c=euGZstcaTDllvimEN8b7jXrwqOf-v5A_CdpgnVfiiMM&r=QA3GPqS-QX-S1AfplyqeM8-LRvW2x08dG7pzEbxwkdM&m=Ubm8LQla16IpBwNEiMXvW-Ru1hfU-dWNxjB873t4XXFTuWUzxqIg1r7y4QIYz0Vd&s=l6DY95VRty_-ijbmAovgACMqyt-sk5eH9UhjFbRD9mw&e=>

Araceli Carrillo  | International Division    <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked] | 
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.ggrinc.com_&d=DwMFaQ&c=euGZstcaTDllvimEN8b7jXrwqOf-v5A_CdpgnVfiiMM&r=QA3GPqS-QX-S1AfplyqeM8-LRvW2x08dG7pzEbxwkdM&m=Ubm8LQla16IpBwNEiMXvW-Ru1hfU-dWNxjB873t4XXFTuWUzxqIg1r7y4QIYz0Vd&s=KEnN7netgSAAHuntARQzILETdeanI5-NYc99cAcYiM0&e=> 
GGRinc.com

 <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.google.com_maps_search_5858-2BWestheimer-2BBlvd-2BSte-2B500-2BHouston-2BTX-2B77057-3Fentry-3Dgmail-26source-3Dg&d=DwMFaQ&c=euGZstcaTDllvimEN8b7jXrwqOf-v5A_CdpgnVfiiMM&r=QA3GPqS-QX-S1AfplyqeM8-LRvW2x08dG7pzEbxwkdM&m=Ubm8LQla16IpBwNEiMXvW-Ru1hfU-dWNxjB873t4XXFTuWUzxqIg1r7y4QIYz0Vd&s=FeAR62mNlAAW46fcujb8FmC5IunqbqzFrI8dqpfSnw0&e=> 
5858 Westheimer Blvd Ste 500 Houston TX 77057

GREENBERG, GRANT & RICHARDS

Office: 800-497-5332 x1182    |    Direct: 281-822-3503  |   Fax: 
713-789-0137

NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attachments transmitted with it may 
contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information intended 
solely for the use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not 
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading, 
dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its 
attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in 
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message from 
your system.

From: Helen Reinhold <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, August 5, 2025 6:51 AM
To: Araceli Carrillo <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Reference check -1904522

Your: 04.06.2025 no 13.4-8/25/9460-1 Our: 05.08.2025 no 13.4-8/25/9460-2 
Dear Sir or Madam, You can find information about Smartlynx Airlines Estonia 
OÜ (Contact address): Lennujaama tee 13, Tallinn, 11101 Tallinn 

Your: 04.06.2025 no 13.4-8/25/9460-1

Our: 05.08.2025 no 13.4-8/25/9460-2

Dear Sir or Madam,

You can find information about Smartlynx Airlines Estonia OÜ

 (Contact address): Lennujaama tee 13, Tallinn, 11101 Tallinn
(Operating Licence): OL 022
(ICAO 3LD): MYX

All certificates you can find here:

Smartlynx 
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.transpordiamet.ee_lennuettevotjad_smartlynx-5Fairlines-5Festonia-5Fou&d=DwMF_w&c=euGZstcaTDllvimEN8b7jXrwqOf-v5A_CdpgnVfiiMM&r=QA3GPqS-QX-S1AfplyqeM8-LRvW2x08dG7pzEbxwkdM&m=e1mTaEua4c43jv4Vo6pTXYppauJQwlXi3TlFSKNT2l7S-oxEyISwhSHZG7yGTqs0&s=PNrFNhRxX9c8B9aldG87q4wksRJ3vScIE9nw0qDtIQE&e=> 
Airlines Estonia OÜ | Transpordiamet

Kind regards

Helen Reinhold
Head of Flight Operations Department

Aviation Division
+372 56 30 1520
Lõõtsa 5/11415 Tallinn

 <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.transpordiamet.ee_&d=DwMF_w&c=euGZstcaTDllvimEN8b7jXrwqOf-v5A_CdpgnVfiiMM&r=QA3GPqS-QX-S1AfplyqeM8-LRvW2x08dG7pzEbxwkdM&m=e1mTaEua4c43jv4Vo6pTXYppauJQwlXi3TlFSKNT2l7S-oxEyISwhSHZG7yGTqs0&s=876XXavFs4FdRRx4W7TZfTbAAWCzUsSWtf9tnewFDyc&e=> 
www.transpordiamet.ee

From: Araceli Carrillo <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Wednesday, June 4, 2025 7:20 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: Reference check -1904522

Good Morning,

Please assist me with this reference check on your Vendor listed below;

Smartlynx Airlines

Mazrudas Marupe

Riga District

Latvia Lv 2167

Please get your customer’s authorization before releasing any information. 
Attached is their  certificate.

  <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__ggrinc.com_&d=DwMF_w&c=euGZstcaTDllvimEN8b7jXrwqOf-v5A_CdpgnVfiiMM&r=QA3GPqS-QX-S1AfplyqeM8-LRvW2x08dG7pzEbxwkdM&m=e1mTaEua4c43jv4Vo6pTXYppauJQwlXi3TlFSKNT2l7S-oxEyISwhSHZG7yGTqs0&s=22tISNIlKWR8kINOasb0ttPy_pPcQ1hTFiqUvsWW87g&e=>

Araceli Carrillo  | International Division    <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked] | 
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.ggrinc.com_&d=DwMF_w&c=euGZstcaTDllvimEN8b7jXrwqOf-v5A_CdpgnVfiiMM&r=QA3GPqS-QX-S1AfplyqeM8-LRvW2x08dG7pzEbxwkdM&m=e1mTaEua4c43jv4Vo6pTXYppauJQwlXi3TlFSKNT2l7S-oxEyISwhSHZG7yGTqs0&s=hjXDQoXMgEpnDRc-RCRmLlVrTXX2HVOg90jca6LP-xw&e=> 
GGRinc.com

5858 Westheimer Blvd Ste 500 Houston TX 77057

GREENBERG, GRANT & RICHARDS

Office: 800-497-5332 x1182    |    Direct: 281-822-3503  |   Fax: 
713-789-0137

NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attachments transmitted with it may 
contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information intended 
solely for the use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not 
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading, 
dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its 
attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in 
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message from 
your system.